Best Answer

it is located at your valve cover driver side on the end of the hose the pcv valve is pluged into the valve cover at the end of the hose you may have to use a screwdriver to pry it out of the hole. is it a straight blk hose the goes to the fuel rail

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2009-07-31 18:32:49
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Is there a PCV valve on a 1997 Mercury Villager SE 3.0 FI and where is it located?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked