Asked in
Chrysler Town and Country
Public Health and Safety
Product Recalls

Is there a recall on 2005 town and country?


User Avatar
Wiki User
September 10, 2009 11:34AM

All you have to do is to go on chryslers website, then go off to the left hand side of the page and insert your VIN number off the vehicle. The number can be located on the driver's side dash board towards the front if you are looking through the windshield You can also call your local dealer and they can check for you.