Divorce and Marriage Law
HSC Maharashtra Board
Pangaea Supercontinent

Marriage in India 2 months ago one on h1-b spouse on h4 h-1 party Calif resident for few years and wants annulmentdivorce basis fraudnonconsummation h4 has returned to India can this be done in CA?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-12-01 19:24:15

If your spouse lived with you in the USA for 6 months then you

and your wife are legal residents of USA, hence you can apply for a

Divorce in America.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.