My husband filed for divorce while i was out of town and took both your cars and moved back with his folks i am also pregnant he wont speak to me at all or help you with my medical etc can he do this?

He can take the cars if they are in his name alone at this time. However, you need to speak with an attorney. If that's not possible inquire at the court to see if there is an advocate or advocacy group that can give you some advice. You should be able to request a temporary support order and the use of one car during the divorce proceedings. At the time of the divorce there should be a divorce agreement that divides your property and also a child support order. Get legal help ASAP.