Conditions and Diseases
Skin Care
Skin Disorders

What are hard blister-type bumps located mostly on the back of the neck and elbow areas and they only itched for a couple of days but have become larger and harder and are spreading?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-08-08 22:33:27

You should see a doctor.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.