What are the uses of beta-glucanase?
September 13, 2011 9:34PM
- Beta Glucanase digests fiber. It helps remedy digestive problems such as malabsorption.
- Beta Glucanase is a very important enzyme because the human body cannot produce it on its own.
- Beta Glucanase helps in the breakdown of plant walls (cellulose), and increases the overall efficiency of binding excess cholesterol and toxins in the intestines for removal.
- Beta Glucanase may be beneficial for food and environmental allergies, drug withdrawal, cell detoxification, colon cleaning and pain syndromes, Candida (yeast infections), gas, bloating, acute food allergies, facial pain or paralysis.
- Beta Glucanase is used for commercial food processing in coffee.
- It performs hydrolysis of cellulose during drying of beans.
- Beta Glucanase is used in the fermentation of biomass into biofuels, although this process is relatively experimental at present.
- Beta Glucanase is used as a treatment for Phytobezoars, a form of cellulose bezoar found in the human stomach.
- Beta Glucanase is used in animal healthcare as a feed supplement for better FCR and Milk yield Inhancer in Poultry and Cattle industry.
- Beta Glucanase is used in textile industry as a fading agent.