Debt Consolidation

What can be done to get help to pay off a judgment against you although you have been paying 25 a month for a few years and now they tell you they want their money now?


User Avatar
Wiki User

Ihave got the same problem. I have sent in 20 or 25 everymonth. they want there money to, but I don't answer the settlement letter and still give them the money. The advice I got from a lawyer was as long as your paying something whether it is 2 to 20 dollars every month keep sending it to them and they can't do much because if they do pursue to court the records will show that you have paid the money every month without a missed payment. actually gone through 4 collection agencies because i've not missed but sent in 25 they don't like it because they want their money in full, hopefully this will help you, but still seek a lawyers advice.