What do Canadians eat more than any other country?
Stuff covered in lemon juice. They just pour it on straight from
the bottle. I've seen it.
They also eat ketchup chips and maple walnut ice cream.
I was born and raised in Canada and I don't pour lemon juice on
everything I eat. About lemon juice I think we are not different
than any other country!!
But these are foods we eat/drink A LOT in Canada:
- - Mac and cheese (Kraft Dinner)
- - Beer
- - Maple syrup
- - Donuts and Donuts holes
- - Yogurt
- - Bacon (But not "Canadian" bacon though)
- - Pea soup
- - Kraft "Single" cheese
- - Beagles
- - Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- - Heinz Ketchup
- - Kraft Peanut butter
- - Breakfast cereals (Honey nut Cheerios, Harvest crunch)
- - Chocolate chips/chunk cookies (President's choice or Chips