Asked in
Prison Incarceration

What do you call someone who has been disloyal in their marriage?


User Avatar
Wiki User
December 08, 2010 11:24PM

It's called cheating and I can come up with serveral names, but can't type it on the board. My first husband cheated on me and I managed to find several savory words for him, but it boils down to the fact they are spineless 'cheaters.'


Adulterer, from the word adultery which is the word for someone cheating on a spouse.