Ask this question under the catergory of "auto insurance".
you need to look into : life protection insurance, accident insurance (will cover personal injury)to cover yourself against an accident you need to look for an accident insurance.There is no PERSONAL INJURY INSURANCE. its called different.Personal Injury InsurancePersonal injury insurance is an insurance provided to ensure that should you suffer an accident or injury, you are paid a lump sum to ease the financial burden in the event.Personal injury covers a number of accidents and injuries. There is a distinct difference between personal injury insuranceand a personal injury claim.In effect, personal injury insurance is the same as Accident, Sickness and Unemployment (ASU) insurance.
Basic injury insurance cover will vary according to the policy purchased. However, most policies will include personal injury protection which will cover one for any injuries caused in a crash, and an amount for repairing the damage to the car in the accident. Some options may include provision for other's injuries and collision damage protection.
No, your Homeowners Insurance will not. Your Medical Insurance Will.
No. Your homeowners will only cover personal injury if it occurs on the property listed on the policy.
No, Homeowners Insurance does not provide personal injury coverage away from the home. You should file an accidental injury claim with your Health / medical Insurance provider.
Yes, but only as a secondary coverage to all other auto insurance claims you might have (like bodily injury liability against the at fault driver or personal injury protection coverage in no-fault states).
No, Personal injury would be covered under your Medical Insurance.
Contractor liability insurance typically covers property damage and bodily injury. It also will cover products and completed operations as well as personal and advertising injury.
Across the borders there are varied differences, so does the insurance laws in most of the states in the United State of America. Not all auto insurance policies are compulsory in Ohio State. Personal Injury Protection (PIP): cover is one of the policies that is not mandatory, the consumer have a choice either to purchase or not. However, it is beneficial for the auto owner to acquire this insurance. Personal Injury Protection (PIP): This auto insurance policy provides a cover to the car driver only and to some extent car passengers. It takes care of treatment expenses arising from injuries due to an accident, but PIP at times covers for lost wages, medical services, and to some extent funeral expenses. PIP is available in both at fault-states and also no-fault states, consequently, in case of exceeding liability limit the driver will still face law suits. Ohio being at fault state regards Personal Injury Protection as an optional insurance policy. PIP is under-insured or not insured at all in Ohio State. This has created room for law suits in pursuit for compensation. PIP insurance is meant to cover the medical or surgical expenses of the policy holder when involved in an automobile accident. However, most auto insurance firms sales this policy to consumers who are willing to buy. Despite of the state policy on Personal Injury Protection it is a significant cover. This insurance policy cover significance can only be realized in case of an accident. In the event of injuries sustained due to a car accident, the insurance policy holder will be protected from enormous liability. The auto insurance companies' cover that offer PIP product does not guarantee 100% protection, but most of them cover up to 80%, the remaining percentage that is 20% can be accessed at a fee. For frequent user of automobile, this auto insurance should not be optional. It is essential to compare the insurance quotes of various personal injury protection insurance companies in Ohio.
They are both the same thing. They cover your personal belongings and liabilty protection.
The liability portion of your homeowners insurance policy will cover costs of legal defense, (attorneys fees) and resulting judgements if you are found liable for accidental injury to another while they are in your home or on your property. It will not cover intentional injury though.
Ski insurance is generally purchases as a personal injury plan to protect agains injury or accidents that are incurred while the participant is skiing on the mountain. They generally do not cover hotel expenses.