Best Answer

Well in Australia if you are over 16 you will receive $3000 up front, for each child born, when you go into Centre Link to let them know that you have given birth. If under 16 the $3000 will be dispersed to you over a course of a year. Also you will go on a parenting Payment if you are not being supported by the farther or significant other, wich is about $300 to $400 a fortnight depending on you cercomstances. Childs Dental, Doctore and Publik Schooling is free until School is over.I hope that helped at all.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2011-09-14 01:21:45
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

The time it takes for a newborn baby's brain to grow 1.5 mg is

Does nature vs nurture affect the moral development of children

Why do people abuse there children

What are the harmful effects of teratogens to the fetus

See all cards
10 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What does the government do for teen mothers?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

What does the government do for teen mothers in Michigan?

There are for instance grants for teen moms and other things as well. See links below.

What is thE negative effect of teen age pregnancy?

Teen age mothers.

What is the percent of teen mothers in US?

There is alot!! I know this past school year there was 15 teen mothers. Most of then where freshmen.... If your going to do it be smart about it!

Are teen mothers that choose to place there child for adoption more successful?

No teen mothers are not more successful. They both have an even chance of success.

Can teen mothers legally sign for their children in Virginia?


What is true about babies born to teen mothers?

all of the above

How do pregnancy outcomes differ in teenage mothers compared to adult mothers?

Often teen age mothers have a more difficult pregnancy than healthy adult mothers.

What causes low-birth weight in babies of teen mothers?

Poor neonatal care...

Can single mothers get grants?

Yes, single mothers are eligible to receive grants. Grants for single mothers are made available by the state government, federal government, and businesses.

How many teen mothers give there children up for adoption?

about 500. there are a lot of teen moms who cannot raise their children or child because of school.

Are boys born to teen mothers most likely to end up in jail?

well, that is plauseable, because teen mothers that get pregnant do not have very strong morals, therefore she does not teach her child the same morals, making him more likely to get jailed.

What is the type of government panama has?

your mothers goverment

People also asked