Credit and Debit Cards

What happens after the remaining balance is sent to an attorney because no payments were made?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2004-07-28 13:13:14
2004-07-28 13:13:14

JP, the attorny's job is to collect the balance. S/he may exercise any of the Lenders legal options to do so. Those may include garnishment of your wages, attachment of your property, ect. As for your other question, credit reports are NOT easy to get corrected. An attorney could challenge your CR, but how would you prove that your car wasnt repoed? Its fairly easy, either you have it in your possession OR the lender has it and/or sold it. Maybe I dont understand your line of thinking.


Related Questions

User Avatar

It does have a surplus in balance of payments because BOP is calculated by exports minus imports

User Avatar

The balance of payments accounts cannot be in surplus because there is always a balance in economics. For example, if you used cash assets to purchase equipment, the equipment account will increase but the cash assets account will decrease.

User Avatar

Automatic Stabilizers - because the taxes and transfer payments change when an individuals income changes, it allows an "automatic" change that should eventually balance out.

User Avatar

Because all employment benefits are paid from a state unemployment fund, the balance is reserved for any remaining claims.

User Avatar

The 'Balance of Payments' of any country is the difference between the money made by exporting goods against money spent on importing goods from overseas. Take a simple example.... A country sells 100 billion worth of cars to another country - BUT - at the same time, imports 20 billion worth of grain. The balance of payments on that single transaction is -80 billion, because the country made more selling the cars than it spent on importing grain.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.