Job Training and Career Qualifications
College Degrees
Physical Therapy (physiotherapy)

What is an MA in physical therapy?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2009-11-21 00:33:32

there is no MA offered. MPT - masters of physical therapy, MSPT

- masters of PT. but most schools dont offer it anymore since you

have to have a doctorate by 2012 which is called a DPT - doctorate

of physical therapy.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.