Asked in
Arts and Crafts
Climatology and Climate Changes
Hard Disk Drives

What is the turquoise resin material called that is appled liqued but dries hard?


User Avatar
Wiki User
January 21, 2008 4:25AM

It sounds like you mean the "Liquid Patina" that is applied to copper or brass to give them an antique look.

If you could be more specific about what you are applying the liquid to, maybe I could be more help.

For resins with turquoise additive, try

The only other name I can find for resin turquoise is "imitation turquoise".