Property Law
Mice and Rats
Medical Marijuana

What legal recourse do you have in Arizona if your apartment is infested with rats?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-06-25 17:25:49

contact board of health they will send an inspector and make

landlord clean up the problem

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.