What school can you go to that will provide you with the education you need to be a horse trainer?

There are multiple schools throughout the US that will allow you to earn a Bachelor's of Science in equine husbandry and training - I suggest an internet search to find a school near you with a price tag you can afford. There are also similar schools in countries outside the US.

new awnser:there really is no specific school that you can go to.or at least none that i have heard of. I too want to be a horse trainer. the best thing you can do is get as much experience as you can. start volenteering at camps,the may even have simple learning class to take.its also a good idea to take some sciences in colledge or university.visit career cruiser and search horse trainer it will give you all the info you need! hope this helps