Abduction and Kidnapping

What would happen to a 17 year old in Michigan if they moved out without consent And If she moved out without it and went across state lines with someone over 18 could they be charged with kidnapping?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-01-30 03:09:55

Yes, a minor in Michigan is subject to their parents and they

could report a runaway and kidnapping.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.