Be the first to answer!
Can you post a photo someplace? I've never heard of a Winchester model that didn't have the Winchester name, the chambering and the model number stamped on it, even the lowest end guns that didn't get serial numbers still had markings. I seriously doubt it's a Winchester.
A walnut tree looks like many other trees except for the fact it grows walnuts. Here are some links, 1 of a walnut and 1 of a walnut tree. Paste links into web tab bar: http://www.victoriananursery.co.uk/fruit_and_nut_trees/nut_trees/walnut_tree_broadview/l/walnut_broadview.jpg http://www.nedlands.wa.gov.au/cproot/819/70150/walnut%20tree.jpg
There shouldn't be any other dates stamped on your half dollar. Only the date 1969.
According to the George Madis Winchester handbook---NO
Several Walnut trees are located in the United States, other ones are in Southern Europe but brought from the United States. It is grown commercially in California and Oregon.
No, I have never seen a 1943 Florin stamped into a bottle cap, but I have seen plenty of other coins stamped into bottle caps.
Sterling stamped on any item is .925 silver and .075 other base metal.
All Winchester model 1886 rifles were given a serial number at the factory, stamped on the tang. If there is no serial number on the tang it is likely that the tang was replaced at the factory. This was not unusual. Other common reasons for no serial number: 1. The gun has been aggressively cleaned and the number may have been buffed off. Serial numbers 1 to about 120,000 were lightly stamped. 2. The gun is a stolen firearm where the number was deliberately filed off. These firearms should be shunned by all shooters and collectors.
One is a rifle round, the other is a pistol round.
yes, on doctor Oz the other day he talked about a few oils on his show, and walnut oil was one of the oils he talked about to help get rid of belly fat
32-20. Does not interchange with other .32s. Good cartridge, good revolver.
Regardless of what any other answers may be, the seven are: Mt. Auburn Mt. Adams Walnut Hills (Origninally Walnut Hill Farm) Clifton Price Hill Fairmont Fairview There are many other "Mt" and "Hills" in Cincinnati, but these are the original 7.
are we talking a model 1894,or some other Winchester model?I will need to know the model number to get you a accurate answer.
There are two cable companies that service Walnut Creek California. One is called Astound and the other is called Comcast. You can sign up with either online.
Walnut Grove is Minnesota, but they lived in Kansas prior and other states as well
other alloy than gold
Can be ring (class) (a) or other kind alloys metal mixed or (ca) California ring, or other company name.Because the stamped on in the ring depending who company made, Can be like L.L.E.P. or C.U.I. Inc. Sincerely.
It will be worth nothing If HELLery Clinton gets in as she is all for gun confiscations (IMHO)
I have a 14k gold gold pocket watch case that has the same hallmark on it as well. I still haven't found out who the maker is.
Along with several other companies- yes.
Walnut wood can be used for most anything any other wood is used for, the properties of the wood determines what it's best use would be, it's mostly used for furniture, but take caution, the dust is toxic when worked.
is 92.5% silver. The other 7.5% is usually copper, but can include other metals. Copper
Generally it is a model 94 although Winchester used the Ranger name for other firearms as well.