Best Answer

It is on the driver side engine valve cover. Its a small part, There is a short L shaped (right angle) hose about 1/4 inch in diameter connected to it. Lift up on the hose and it should disconnect from the valve cover. the small metal cylinder should pull right off that hose. Thats your PCV valve.

Note: there is a similar hole on the opposite valve cover, but that has a larger hose that connects to the intake. You can use this as a reference to find the PCV valve on the driver side.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2012-07-27 07:07:06
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides


21 cards

Im with someone in the army and we want to get married asap but would he get into trouble he is 21 and im 16

What does teachorous mean

What is the first aid treatment for arterial bleeding

What is the difference between an intentional and unintentional injury

See all cards
39 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Where is the PCV valve located on a 1998 GMC Jimmy 4.3?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked