Buick Century
Pontiac Grand Am

Where is the drain cock for the radiator on a 2002 Buick Century?

User Avatar
Wiki User
July 12, 2005 2:25AM

This should be on the bottom of one of the two end tanks on the

engine side of the tank. There are many different designs of plugs,

some of the newer styles are VERY different than the older brass,

use a pair of regular pliers on them, drain cock. They still work

the same, just twist it and it should drain.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.