Why do you have to charge the phone 8 hours for first use?
The reason why you have to charge a new phone for 8 hours before you first use it is to allow the battery to completely charge. This is what the manufacturers recommend. It usually does not take 8 hours for the battery to be full so you can unplug the charger when it is fully charged.
Answer Well it was kind of hard to use because you could only ring for 35 min (because the first ever invented phone you couldn't text) then you had to charge it for 10 hours. The person who invented the first ever cell phone was Dr Martin Cooper. The first ever invented phone was very big as well so it was pretty hard to use.
all mobile phone use lithium batteries they don't need to be primed it stemmed from the days we had ni cad batteries which needed to be primed to make shure it was in top form, you had to charge it up for about 18 hours discharge it then charge it as normal. lithium batteries do not need this they do not suffer from the so called memory effect just charge it up as normal
Yes there are ways to charge your phone without a charger. This way I use sometimes. It's not really safe for people to use if they don't watch the video so go to YouTube.com and enter in how do you charge a phone without a charger and click on the first one where there is a guy showing you how to do it. It works and it's fast. A lot of people use this method!!
It is important to know how to properly use your mobile phone battery. When you receive your mobile phone, be sure and read the manual on exactly how to care for the battery. Most batteries require that you charge them for a certain amount of hours before beginning use of the phone. If it does not receive the correct initial battery charge, then it could cause it to have poor battery life for the duration…
A cordless phone battery lasts longer if consumers follow basic rules for use. It is important to charge it the number of hours recommended by the manufacturer. If a brand new phone is not charged fully prior to the first use, the battery life is diminished right out of the box. Another way to preserve battery life is to avoid leaving the cordless phone exposed to extreme temperatures.
Unplug it from the computer and use a charger with higher amperage. For example if the standard charger uses a 5 V 1 Amp charger than you use a 5 V 2 Amp that will charge twice as fast but you may run the risk of overheating the cell phone. Find out from the phone manufacturer if the phone can sustain higher current.
If you are asking if you should use an old cell phone there is 2 answers. the first answer: do you want games, ringtones, and wallpaper and stuff like that on the phone, Yes or no. if yes GET A NEW PHONE, if no stay with the old cell phone. second answer: are you only going to use it for phone calls, yes or no. if yes stay with the old cell phone, if no…