You have two u.s. citizen kids and im also married to a u.s. citizen but im illegal if you try to become legal is there a way to do it without having to go to Mexico and leave my kids behind?

my mom used to not be an American citizen, but then she took an American citizen test. if u havent tryed that, do it!