Asked in
Children and the Law
Abusive Relationships and Domestic Violence
Domestic Dogs

You live in Ohio you have been told you have to let your three young children go alone with there father so he can abuse them again because the abuse was more than 6 monthes ago you fear for your chil?


User Avatar
Wiki User
June 07, 2007 4:54AM

See an attorney. Document what you think is abuse, with photos and witnesses. Talk to Child Protective Services, or or whatever name that it goes by.