Asked in Subaru Legacy
Subaru Legacy

You pressure washed your 95 subaru legacy motor now it won't start I have fuel and sporatic spark I replaced the crankshaft sensor didn't start.help?

012

Answer

User Avatar
Wiki User
05/03/2008

Water /water moisture has gotten into leads, distributor cap and leads, as there is a lot of dampness you need to get engine completely dry, spark plugs should be removed (Ensure no water gets into the cylinders) and dried, all cables should be removed and left to dry basically you have to get as much warm air circulating in and around the engine and cables as possible to ensure all moisture dries, cables should be disconnected to ensure all connections dry out properly.