Your ex husband has not seen your children in 2 years and lives in the next town can you have his visitation rights taken away?

Most likely if he is not making any effort to see them,, then I don't see why not! Check into that tho! You can, but you'll need a court order to do so and be able to prove a reason why he shouldn't see his children, such as he poses a threat to them. You may also want to consider if blocking him from seeing your children truly benefits them. Animosity is hard to avoid sometimes between divorced couples, but children should never be party to that.