Brake Pads and Rotors
Nissan Trucks and SUVs
Peugeot 306

Your mechanic just told you that you need a rear brake adjuster for 92 Nissan 2WD 4cyl PU. Where can I find one?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2009-02-11 13:19:08
2009-02-11 13:19:08

Components like this come from the dealer's parts department, an good auto parts store, or from an auto recycler (where you can have them pull it or, in some cases, pull it yourself).

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.