Astro Knights Island is the 9th island of Poptropica.
There are two solutions here: one deals predominantly with player actions; the other deals with the ramifications of the game scenario. Both are solutions providing "spoilers." In addition, the Poptropica site offers hints for the game.
Solution #1: (Solution #2 below includes additional details in the same order)
The Kingdom Arturus on Poptropica (boldface are collectible items)
* You will be wanting to know where these coordinates came from. First, grab the rope on the wheel mill in the swamp. (You may have already grabbed it.) Next, head right until you reach the castle. Climb up until you see the crossbow. Attach the ropeto an arrow and shoot roughly to the upper left. It might take several times, but eventually it will stick in the door of the princess's room. Walk on the rope and enter the princess's room. Once in the princess's room, pick up the Princess's Note. Once you have this, exit her room and drop down to the ground, heading left. Go back to the Mordred exhibit and search under his bed. You will find the Missing Page from Mordred's Journal.At the very bottom of this page are the coordinates 56, 52.
Space, above Pewter Moon
Giant Asteroid and the Portal
The Final Battle
YOU ARE AWARDED THE ASTRO KNIGHTS ISLAND MEDALLION !
Solution #2 (includes more detail):
In the Kingdom of Arturus
On the Pewter Moon
Traveling in space
The Jungle Planet X-15 Y-15
The Ice Planet X-73 Y-83
The Fire Planet X-83 Y-20
The Secret Asteroid X-11 Y-84 (in the asteroid belt)
The spaceship is parked on the castle (as whenever you may have returned during the game), and you can fly to the planets or shoot asteroids and aliens. However, without the Orb, Mordred's planetoid is dark and the castle inaccessible.
(end Solution #2)
The Binary Bard is revealed as Mordred. He disguises himself as the Princess and tricks you into giving him the weapons you have found. Then he disappears behind a doorway and you must solve a puzzle to follow him into the final room. To solve the puzzle, you have to press 10 of the panels exactly once each. They are arranged in 5 rows of four cards each. The easiest way is to press each card in the 2nd row exactly once (1,2,3,4 or any order). Then press only the middle two cards of the 3rd row. Then press each card in the 4th row. (for a numbered version see below)
The puzzle door is made of twenty panels; 4 in each row, and 5 rows. Numbered from upper left they are:
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20
Press the panels in this order: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16. As long as you press each one of the cards in the 2nd and 4th rows, and the middle ones of the 3rd row, the result is the same. (For an illustratration of this system see the related link "Solve" below)
Due to a flaw in the game program, you can begin the final battle WITHOUT solving the door. When you arrive, ignore the "Princess" and select "enter" instead, which bypasses the puzzle. (This doesn't help if you've already talked to the "Princess".) The only advantage to NOT playing the door puzzle on Astro Knights Island is that you get to KEEP the three mystical weapons in your items (but you can't use them).
* Several versions are shown here. Also see the related question below.
(There are videos at the related link)
Walkthrough # 1
1. Go to Astro-Knights island (if you're on a different island)
2. Head towards the fountain, and you should see a sparkle. Jump towards the sparkle and you'll find a gold coin.
3. Go to the Mordred museum, and give the guy inside the gold coin you found in the fountain.
4. Click on one of the books, and he'll give you a library slip.
5. Go to the King and Queen's castle. (It looks like a complete mess!)
6. Head to the door on the right, and it'll take you to the royal library.
7. Click on the McM, and it'll open up a secret passageway.
8. Collect the moldy cheese, and pull the lever inside. You can talk to the robot in the prison cell, but all he'll do is talk binary. (Note: If you don't pull the switch, you will have to come back later to do it.) Once you do this and leave, you can't get back in.
9. Go to the door on the left, and it'll take you to the maid's room.
10. Put down the moldy cheese to catch the robotic mouse inside, and get the paper on the chest.
11. Go to the mill on the right of the castle, and talk to the guy with the freckle's and the dirty shovel, and he'll give you a bag of manure.
12. Go inside the mill and pull down on the rope holding the mill gears, then talk to the goth girl, and you'll give her the paper you found in the maid's room.
13. Go back to main street, and click on the plaque that's on the fountain. The password is: Crescent moon, Planet Saturn, star, and the big sun.
14. Go in the secret hideout and talk to the kid with the buck teeth and freckles, and he'll give you a key.
15. Go back to the mill, and push away the two hay stacks (opposite directions of each other.), and use the key on the entrance, and it should open.
16. Go inside the hideout and scare the owl out, then go back outside and release the mechanical mouse, and the owl will eat it, and you'll say: "I think I've made a new friend!"
17. Go back in the hideout and push on the mud wall. (just keep on pushing on it, because it'll collapse in a few seconds.) Then, go in the hole.
18. You'll be inside the prison cell that the robot was in, and the robot will say: "Intrusion: Self Destruct", and the robot will detonate. Use the owl to get the fuel rod that the robot dropped, and the owl will give it to you.
19. Exit the cell and the hideout, and get the coil of rope on the gears outside the mill.
20. Go back to the King and Queen's castle, and go to where the huge bow and arrow is. Use the coil of rope on the bow and arrow. Use the bow and arrow to create a path to the princess's room. (don't worry if you don't get it the first time, because you have unlimited tries.)
21. Go to the princess's room, and find a piece of paper that mentions that Mordred hides thing under his bed.
22. Go to main street and inside the museum. Click under Mordred's bed, and you'll find a missing page from Mordred's journal.
23. Go outside the mill, and jump on the left side of the mill's arms, and turn,it'll open the top of the windmill.
24. Go inside the top of the mill you opened, and use the manure to power the hover craft inside.
25. Go outside of the mill, and jump on the hovercraft, and it'll take you to a flying saucer that crashed.
26. Click on the saucer, and drag the fuel rod to the empty one, the saucer will power up. Input the coordinates from the page of Mordred's journal, and click the "Launch" button.
27. It'll show a cutscene of you flying in the saucer, and crashing on "Pewter Moon".
28. You'll say: "Whoops! Say goodbye to Excalibur!". Head to the astro shop, and click on the guy with a big smile. Select: "How do I get off of here?", and he'll tell you that you can make a rocket if you leave you're saucer for scrap.
29. Go to the holopad and click on it, and then you can build your own space vessel!
30. When you're done, click done, and take your ship to outer space.
31. Head to the Jungle planet. (X 15 Y 15)
32. Go to the jungle floor and get the lance, and go on all the swings to get to the other side.
33. Get across the eggs and free the unicorn, then shoot or dodge the bees and bird missiles, and you'll eventually run into the phoenix. Charge up your laser (hold and release) to damage the mechanical bird until you destroy it.
34. Head to the lava planet. (X 83 Y 20)
35. Get across the lava by jumping on the rocks (make the last jump when both rocks are moving downward). Then, get across the flame wave. Then, talk to the knight and he'll give you an ice arrow. (when you get to an extremely hard one on the middle of the volcano, go back one, jump over the one in the middle/hard one and on to the next one, so you don't have to go on the one in the middle !!)
36. To defeat the dragon, climb on the chains to get behind him. Then, pull on the lever to make the dragon fall asleep. Then, use the ice arrow to damage the beast. Repeat this process twice more to defeat the beast.
37. Head to the ice planet. (X 73 Y 83) Before you land on the planet, you have to get rid of the sharks. The only way to destroy them is if you guide them to the black hole.
38. Get across the liquid nitrogen lake, and in order to, you have to jump above the piranhas that hop up to bite you.
39. Talk to knight and he'll give you a shield.
40. To defeat the Tigercopter, you have to wait until it throws snowballs at you, that's when you have to use your shield to reflect the snowballs at the yellow balls. You'll win when you destroy all the balls.
41. Head towards the asteroid with the temple. (X 11 Y 84)
42. Click on the key on top, and it'll open up a portal. Go inside the portal.
43. When you see the princess, DON'T give her the weapons. (She's the binary bard.) But if you love puzzles, then give her the weapons.
44. Go in the castle and defeat the Binary Bard. As Merlin, dodge his attacks and drop his own bombs on him. As yourself, jump up on the robot, then the light fixtures. When he shoots at you, they fall on him.
45. You'll be knighted and receive the island medallion!
Walkthrough #2 :
Walkthrough # 3 -
Chapter One: In the Kingdom
Start by going to the fountain and getting the golden coin. It will be on the top part, and you will see a sparkle. Continue on the path to the castle. Go in the room with the mouse and get the piece of paper. Go into the library and walk all around it until you have found two books. They will gleam, much like the coin in the fountain did. Go to the king and queen and ask the queen the last question on the list. She will give you coordinates. Right now you should go over the things you collected. Get out of the castle and continue right. In the next place, click the man with the shovel, he will give you manure. Notice the two hay stacks. At the mill, get the rope from the water-wheel thing, then go inside the mill. Go up until you reach the goth girl. Talk to her, and she will take the secret note and give a piece of paper. Jump on the barrel behind her and keep going up until you see the rope. Pull it. Exit the mill. Jump on the water wheel and from there to the top of mill. Turn the arms counter-clockwise to open the top of the mill. Then go in the place you opened. Once inside, 'use' (when I say 'use' it means go to backpack, find item and click 'use') the manure. The hovercraft will start. Follow it outside. It will be by the water wheel. Stepping on it will take you to a crashed space ship. Instead of going on the red thing, though, we are going back to the castle. Go on the steps, and then the windows on the right. then hop up to the place with the arrow. Go to your things and click 'use' on the rope. Then, aim for the princesses tower. Once you hit the door, climb the rope and enter the tower. Go to the chest with the crown on it and get the note. Read it. Get out of the tower, and on to the town. Go to the house of Mordred and pay the man one coin, the one from the fountain. Climb up and click under his bed. You will get a page from Mordred's journal. Then click the stack of books next to the bed. Let the man give you the library slip. Exit the house. Go to the castle's library. Then read the slip. 'McM' is underlined. go to the bottom part of the library and click on McM. Go down the stairs, grab the cheese and pull the lever. Clicking the robot will make him say something in binary, which translates to 'bard'. Exit the library. Note that you will not be able to go into the dungeon again. Go to the room with the mouse and 'use' the cheese. Exit the castle, head for the town. go to fountain, open backpack and review paper labeled 'cosmic symbols', if necessary. Then click the plaque with the planets. Then do what was on the cosmic symbols paper: click moon, star, and Saturn in any order. Then click sun. Enter the hole. Talk to the boy with the brown hair. He gives you a key. Exit the place, and enter Planetarium. Use telescope to just kind of memorize where things are. Remember the hay stacks? go to that place, then push the hay stacks apart by going in between them. 'Use' key to open the pothole thing and go in. Go left, garb the journal, and wake the owl by maybe jumping from under it. Follow it outside. 'Use' mouse. If the owl eats it, it will follow you. Go back in to hole. Once you can't go any farther left, push the wall. Continue on when it falls. In the dungeon, the robot explodes. Click on the owl, mouse becomes an 'x' shape. Click Green thing that came from robot. Once you have it, exit. Go to red hovercraft you powered with manure and ride it to the spaceship. Click spaceship, drag the fuel bar to the place where it is dripping. Enter coordinates from Mordred's missing journal page. Read the actual journal if you have not already. Once the fuel bar has been dragged and coordinates entered, the ship should go. end of chapter one.
Chapter Two: In outer space
Ouch! What a crash! Anyway, now you are on the moon. Go to the building (nice jumps!) and talk to guy outside about the Binary Bard. Then head inside and ask him last question, or all of them if you want. Exit shop. Click on the thing that says 'holopad'. Build yourself a ship! Then enter, and click 'LAUNCH'. Head for 'X 15, Y 15.' Land.
Go down to the flowers and find the laser lance. Grab it. Use the flowers to go back up. Ride all the platforms to the right. Climb the rope and step across the Phoenix Eggs. The key is to jump when the egg is OPEN, and you will land when the egg is closed. Jump to the cage that holds a unicorn, Pegasus. Open the cage, and prepare for battle! BATTLE: One quick click will kill a firefly, but you must max the laser (hold down and wait to release) to kill a torpedo or the Mother. Fly over black clouds to avoid taking damage. Once at the Mother Phoenix, max the lance and shoot before SHE shoots. Three hits should break her. She may try to come up behind you, so be careful ! Once it is defeated, set out again, this time to the fire planet: X 83, Y 20.(I think)
Go onto the lava platforms. For the last one, wait until the fifth and sixth rocks are both headed down to jump. Enter volcano. Beware, yellow stuff can take you back to the beginning. Find little nooks to protect yourself from being blown away. This can get a tad frustrating, but don't worry. After that, rocks with eyes will be in your way. Let them hit you once, then let them turn into a wheel and quickly jump over it. Go to the knight, ask him the third question, then continue on to the dragon. BATTLE: Climb up the ropes and go from one to another until behind dragon. Get to the switch and pull. Go through the dragon (it won't hurt you) and to it's head, where its mouth has opened. Shoot an arrow in. Repeat twice more. Note that spikes will fall from top and try to knock you down. Once the dragon has been destroyed, head to the last coordinates: 73, 83.
Note the black hole is at coordinates 82, 52. At ice planet, shoot all the space sharks until they are all following you. Lead them to the black hole at X-85 Y-47 and it should pull them all in. Now land on ice planet.
Chapter Three: Ice Planet and End
Hop onto the ice chucks to get across. They are slippery! Robot piranhas will make you fall in the water, forcing you to start again. (The trick : jump two at a time because every second berg is a flat one!) Climb mountain and get the Force Shield from Sir Gawain. BATTLE: Tigercopter is a plane with three windows. Let snow balls bounce off your shield and onto the windows. Watch out for ice chunks! After all windows are broken, head to the 'large asteroid'. X 11, Y 31. The four Knights, Including you, have gathered. Now pull the key and enter the portal!
Yay the...Princess? Ooops.
The puzzle door is easily solved. Press each card in the second row, the two middle cards in the third row, and all four cards in the fourth row.
Now, off to battle! BATTLE: Mordred is tough, so be prepared. First, you are Merlin the Owl. Dodge the spikey thing until it goes away. Then grab one of the bombs and bring it to the top of the screen. Drop it when on top of Mordred when it blinks. Repeat once more. Mordred zaps Merlin. Now it's your turn. Use the robot as a ladder to get to the princess, and then from there jump to a chandelier. When he shoots at you, the chandelier should fall on him. Repeat with the other chandelier and Mordred is beaten.
There are two complete and corrected solutions at the related question below.)
* To enter Mordred's castle, press all four panels in the 2nd row, the middle two panels in the 3rd row, and all four panels in the 4th row of the puzzle.
In the final battle scene in the Bard's planetoid castle, use the "skip" button to skip the video after you see it the first time. The battle is easier once you know how. (You and Merlin share a limited amount of health, so avoid being hit or you must start over.)
Pick up the bombs, and when they flash red, drop them on the orb. When Merlin is knocked out, jump on the warrior. The Princess will say that you have to jump on the hanging light. Do both sides, and the suit is destroyed. The Princess will be let out of the chamber, to knock out Mordred and take the orb. (You won!)
NOTE: Mordred will only move after firing at you, so you must be on the chandelier quickly, and he will roll underneath.
The Binary Bard is revealed as Mordred.
To solve the puzzle, you have to press 10 of the panels exactly once each. They are arranged in 5 rows of four cards each. The easiest way is to press each card in the 2nd row exactly once (in any order). Then press only the middle two cards of the 3rd row. Then press each card in the 4th row. (for a numbered version see below)
The puzzle door is made of twenty panels; 4 in each row, and 5 rows. Numbered from upper left they are:
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20
Press the panels in this order: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16. As long as you press each one of the cards in the 2nd and 4th rows, and the middle ones of the 3rd row, the result is the same.
Due to a flaw in the game program, you can begin the final battle WITHOUT solving the door. When you arrive, ignore the "Princess" and select "enter" instead, which bypasses the puzzle. (This doesn't help if you've already talked to the "Princess".)
(see related link)
Once you have completed the three planets (jungle, ice, fire), you will take the three knights to the secret asteroid in the asteroid belt. (X-11 Y-82)
As the Chosen One, you can pull the Golden Key from the crystal, opening the portal to the Binary Bard's hideout in a distant galaxy.
(see the related questions)
Pick up the Laser Lance just below your ship, and climb back up the plants. Jump across the Phoenix eggs to reach Pegasus, the flying unicorn.
Mounted on Pegasus, fire the Laser Lance in short bursts to zap the smaller birds, or hold it longer for a more powerful shot* to knock out the red birds. Avoid the lightning and collision with the birds, which drain your health.
*When shooting at the Red Birds and the Mother Phoenix, you hold your mouse for a few seconds. When you let it go, it will fire a stronger shot. Shoot the Mother Phoenix three times (in the head) to destroy it. You cannot shoot when it comes behind you, so dodge to the top or bottom.
Astro Knights Island, Poptropica's 9th island, was released on Poptropica on June 10, 2009. Early Access was available beginning on June 3, 2009.
Previous islands were :
Go to the Mordred Museum and get the library slip. There is a gold coin in the fountain to pay the fee. Go to the castle library (first floor right) and see the lower-aisle shelf marked McM. Press it and the secret passage to the dungeon opens. There are only two things to do : pick up the cheese and throw the switch. You cannot open the cell.
(See the related question below.)
The fire planet has two pathway challenges, a creature and a boss challenge, the Fearsome Fire Beast.
Jump over the lava onto the rocks moving up and down. Time your jump to reach the next rock. When you reach the 5th rock, jump to the 6th while both are moving downward.
In the volcano, the hot air and sparks blow for 7 or 8 seconds, then pause for 3 or 4 seconds. When it stops, run to the next alcove where you are safe.
When you meet the segment creature, you have to jump over it. Wait for it to roll forward like a wheel, then step back. Jump over it after it extends completely.
The Fearsome Fire Beast is the boss, and you have little time to use Sir Peleas' Ice Arrow to kill it. The correct steps :
The dragon falls into the chasm, but the Princess isn't there, so you have to search for her on the other planets.
Some Detailed Information
Go to the upper right to head towards the fire planet. It is located at the coordinates X-83 Y-20. Watch out because along the way you will encounter a black hole that you must navigate around. And just like with the Jungle Planet, the area around the Fire Planet has space aliens who will attack you. Once you land on the planet, exit your rocket ship.
You will be standing outside on a platform surrounded by hot lava. If you fall into you you will be sent back to the starting platform. Move to the right, jumping from platform to platform. Note: it is always easier to jump to the next platform when it is moving downwards. This is especially true for the last platform. When you get to the final platform, wait for it to get to the top of the volcano and then jump off to the left. You'll land at the top of the volcano crater and can then go down inside.
Once you're inside the volcano, you need to make your way through the caverns while avoiding the yellow steam that goes by. If you are touched by the steam, you get sent back all the way to the beginning and have to start over again. They key here is patience. There are little alcoves along the way where you can wait safely for the steam to pass. As soon as it disappears, make your move to the next safe spot. Once you get to a larger open area, the steam stops coming. But now there is a rolling rock creature that blocks you from passing. Time your jump to go over him just as he's rolled up into a circle (or when he flattens out) and you should be able to get by. Once you get past him, you'll meet up with the Red Knight, named Sir Peleas. He will tell you that he failed and that a fire beast is blocking the way. He will give you an ice arrow to slay the beast.
When you enter the room to the left, move quickly to the first chain and jump up and climb it to the top. Then move from chain to chain until you reach the end. Drop down and run under the dropping spike ball from the dragon's tail. Then click on the lever to temporarily shut down the robot dragon. Move quickly to the right so that you have a clear shot to the dragon's open mouth. Click on your ice arrow and shoot it into the dragon's mouth. If you hit him successfully, he will turn orange and red and start jumping up and down. This will cause stalactites to start falling from the ceiling, but the dragon will stop shooting fireballs at you and his spike tail will stop working.
You have to shoot him this way twice more (a total of three times) before your heat meter reaches the overheated point. Move quickly and go across the chains again (just watch out for the stalactites) and get under him before he reactivates. Then just flip the lever, move, and shoot him again, and then one more time.
Tip: after you flip the lever, don't wait for the spinning cursor to stop. Move to the right immediately so you will have enough time to position and shoot the ice arrow before the dragon closes his mouth.
Once you beat the mechanical dragon, the red knight will come into the room with you and join you on your mission. Return to your spaceship and teleport home.
You swing from the chains to get behind the dragon and pull the lever on the dragons back. Then shoot an ice arrow in the dragon's mouth. Keep on repeting what I told you. THAT IS HOW YOU BEAT THE VALCANO PLANET! -Alex Keeny P.S. If you have anymore questions on poptropica my e-mail is email@example.com
When you get close to the Ice Planet, the space sharks will attack.
You have to shoot at them to get their attention, one by one, until they are all following you. Then lead them slowly up and to the right. When you reach the Black Hole at X-85 Y-47, you can veer around it. The sharks will all be sucked in.
You can take each shark separately, but it is not much easier. Any sharks not sucked in will return to the planet.
Three at a Time
When you get close to the Ice Planet (X-73, Y-83), the space sharks will attack. They will NOT let you land there. So you have to get rid of them.
The trick is to get them to follow you. Shoot them with your blaster, one at a time, until they are all chasing you. Stay just barely ahead of them, and lead them up and slightly right -- to the Black Hole at X-85 Y-47. Veer around it and it will swallow the sharks. (Don't fall in yourself.)
If you can't take all three, take one or two and come back for the remainder.
Basically: Go around his tail and throw the lever on his back, and when he opens his mouth shoot the ice arrow. (repeat 2 more times)
The basic steps:
As soon as you enter the lair, climb the chains and work your way across the top. If you are high enough, it is quicker to jump than climbing every chain. If you approach from behind, you won't be zapped. Dodge the spike ball at his tail and reach the lever on his back. (*The lever must be in the back position and the spike ball working.*) Throwing the switch will put him to "sleep" for JUST A FEW SECONDS. VERY QUICKLY jump in front of him and fire the Ice Arrow directly into his mouth. (This should make him flash red and jump up and down.) Repeat the same thing twice more, but it will be complicated by dodging falling stalactites from the ceiling. You can likely survive one miss without failing the round. If you overheat, you must start over.
* When you win, the dragon falls down below, but the Princess isn't there, so you have to search for her on the other planets.
You can't get in through the library again. You have to come in through the tunnel that Mordred dug when he escaped (see the journal). The tunnel leads to his secret underground lab. To reach the cell by the back way, you do this :
While Mordred's hovercraft runs on manure, the saucer is advanced technology. It has a green fuel rod that has been broken. You need to get a replacement fuel rod. For the procedure, see the related question. Setting the coordinates, you will find that none of the planets is in range. Go to the moon mentioned on Mordred's missing journal page, at X-56 Y-52.
The kingdom of Arturus is where you have to acquire the information and items that will get you into space. These include :
(see the related solution for the island)
On the Fire Planet
You jump from the platform you're on to the rocks floating on lava geysers. When you get to the last jump (5th to 6th rock), you jump when both rocks are moving downward. It will fall under you. Then you jump up onto the volcano and enter it.
Inside the volcano, you have to hide in the nooks when the hot air blows, and at the end jump over the "eye snake" once it fully unrolls.
(see related question)
In the castle, below the library.
Go to the Mordred Museum and get the library slip. (You can use the gold coin in the fountain.) Click on the stack of books to get it. Go to the castle library and see the lower-aisle shelf marked McM. Press it and the secret passage to the dungeon opens.
(Get the cheese and throw the lever. Once you do both of these things, you won't be able go back down again.)
After locating a library slip in Mordred's museum, you locate a shelf tag in the castle library. Pressing this opens a secret passage below the floor. There is a dungeon with a robot prisoner and some moldy cheese on the floor. Take the cheese to the Princess's room and feed the robot mouse. To re-enter the dungeon (it's guarded), you will have to get the key to Mordred's laboratory from the secret meeting place (under the fountain).
The green fuel rod comes from the robot invader who was captured and put into the dungeon. It has enough power to reach the moon at X-56 Y-52. From there you will need another spaceship. To get the fuel rod : # Get the gold coin from the fountain. # Go to the Mordred Museum and get the library slip. # Go to the castle library and down into the dungeon. # Get the cheese and throw the switch. # Go to the Princess's Maid's room and get the mouse and Secret Message. # Go to the mill and get the password Cosmic Symbols from the loft girl. # Go to the fountain again, open the base (3 symbols and the Sun). Get the key to Mordred's lab. # Go to the field's hay bales and push them left and apart. # Open the lock on the secret underground lab # Feed the mouse to the robot owl. # Push through the wall into the tunnel. # Enter the cell. Merlin the owl will recover the fuel rod for you. (click on owl, then the rod) You will need to get the hoverboard to reach the saucer. It is in the attic of the mill and runs on manure.
Sorry for the previous rude comment. But if you go on you tube that might help you with the whole thing...
first go inside ye old rumour then you will see a black and wight girl go where she is and then you will see a barrel jump on that then you will see the floor on top of the bars jump on that floor the you'll see a rope jump on the rope. go back outside then jump on the sign and then jump on the wind mill and make it turn to the right and go on top of the place and go inside you'll see a red thing press it and when you make it work it will go on the mud jump on the red thing and press the arrow to the right like your running it will take you to a space ship then press the backpack on the top right get the green bottle then press the space ship take out the other green bottle out and put the other one in and you'll see these things that kind of look like eyes and you'll have to put in a code the code is x-56 y-52.
It's impossible to hear 93 million miles away - and there is no sound in space.
The Princess of the kingdom of Arturus has been kidnapped by invaders from space. She was working with a group that glorifies Mordred, the former king. He brought technology to the kingdom but his experiments with cyborgs, robot living things, led to his ouster. He escaped and disappeared twenty years ago, and many think he left the planet altogether.
In order to rescue the Princess, you will have to find items and papers that include Mordred's scientific creations, and use them to leave the planet Poptropica and travel into space. There you will fight against robot creatures on three planets, so that you can find and rescue the Princess.
You start by going to the Mordred Museum. A gold coin you find in the fountain will pay your admission and start your investigations. Go to the castle and accept the quest!
The tree shows the color of the knight and a lime is a sweet fruit but look bad but once you take a bite out of it you find what's really in it like Sir Gawein when he realized that the Knight was there only to test him
What is pokediger1s password on roblox?
Asked By Wiki User
What is 103.468 rounded to the nearest liter?
Asked By Wiki User
What is 8 divided by 2(2 plus 2)?
Asked By Wiki User
Where is one most likely to find rocks that have become smooth and rounded?
Asked By Wiki User
How can i pass trough the metal in astro night poptropica?
Asked By Wiki User
How do you get past the cenipede at the lava planet in astro knights poptropica?
Asked By Wiki User
What are the numbers you have to enter on the space ship on Astro Knights Island?
Asked By Wiki User
What do you do when you got the three things on astro knights?
Asked By Wiki User
Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.