What if an immigrant fathers a child before getting deported?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

This makes no difference, I am an American women, I was Born in the U.S., I have a husband who is from Mexico, we have been together for 7 years and we have a 5 year old son, however-the U.S. government will not allow him to stay in this country. If I want my family to be together, I must move to Mexico.
2 people found this useful
In Custody

How do you marry your illegal Mexican boyfriend who is the father of your child without him getting deported?

Answer . Do some research on " confidential wedding " with google. In California, you & your guy show up at a wedding chapel and just ask for a confidential wedding. Th (MORE)