answersLogoWhite
Ask
Allergies
Domestic Dogs
Dog Breeds
Dog Behavior

Can a child suddenly become allergic to his dog that has been in the house for 7 weeks?

858687
Answer

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-15 21:10:54
2015-07-15 21:10:54

It might not be the dog itself. It may be dander, dust, mites and other invisible pests caused by the addition of the dog and it may have taken this long for the "uninvited guests" to get out of control. Get an air purifier, change the filters in the furnace and bathe the dog on a regular basis.

~ T

1
0

Related Questions

User Avatar

An allergen is something that generates, causes or triggers allergic symptoms. If you are allergic to house dust, house dust is your allergen.

User Avatar

Not in my house as I am allergic to carcinogenic materials

User Avatar

No because then why would they come outside, that is why butterflies are not allergic to flowers as there are flowers in every house and all around the world. If they were allergic then we would have not have any butterflies around.

User Avatar

Isaac Child House was created in 1875.


Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.