Can a minor be emancipated if she believes her feelings for her father is why she cuts herself?

Yes, but she might have to go through family counseling. * No, such issues are not part of emancipation procedure. The minor should contact the state's department of family and children's services for assistance, or enlist the help of a trusted adult. The minor might also wish to visit Teenline Online, a site that is comprised of trained teenagers who help other teens find solutions to their problems.