Labor and Employment Law
Workers Compensation
Income Garnishment

Can employer in FL modify resignation paperwork without your consent and refuse to pay out previously earned annual leave and ask you to repay an overpayment that was their error?

User Avatar
Wiki User
September 13, 2007 2:03AM

I'd think that if you wrote and signed the resignation paperwork there might be a legal problem for them, like forgery. Not sure about the annual leave thing but, whether it was their error or not, you will probably have to repay them the overpayment legally.