Best Answer

I am answering you from Washington state. I am not sure what your laws are there regarding emancipation. I am not a lawyer, but here young people can petition the courts to be legally ok to break away from parents and live on their own. You need to go to the police and let them know what is going on. Tell them you are afraid. Do not be ashamed. Bullies are people who are so unhappy in their own lives, they try to disrupt others. Do not run from them, teach them people are sick and tired of people like them and stand your ground. Go to the police. Good luck

User Avatar

Wiki User

βˆ™ 2007-03-03 14:03:50
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

selection process for all federal judges

appellate jurisdiction vs original jurisdiction in federal courts

how did the 14th amendment affect civil liberties in the united states

what term describes the view that only fundamental bill of rights protections should apply to the statesΒ 

See all cards
28 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Can you move out of moncton New Brunswick to live in fredericton New Brunswick at age 16 because you are getting harassed by other kids like threatening to kill can the cops do anything if you move?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked

What is the national ranking of the University of Phoenix?

View results

Who was the first King or Queen of England?

View results

How did a person become a Duke Earl Count or a Baron?

View results

What could be wrong if you have stopped having bowel movements and instead mucus comes out of your anus when you pass gas?

View results

What would cause white string-like things in your stool?

View results

What would cause blood to appear occasionally during bowel movements?

View results