Citizenship and Marriage
Green Cards

How can you help your spouse change their immigration status from a tourist visa to a 'green card'?



User Avatar
Wiki User

You should probably seek an immigration lawyer to help you. Sometimes ICE agents get a little upset when they see that status was changed like that without going through proper procedures.