How do you appeal deportation?

The US Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer is responsible for deportation appeals.

The person subject to being deported will receive notice with accompanying information about when and where to appear and his or her legal rights.

Foreign nationals who are unlawfully present within the US do not qualify for free legal counsel from the government, for obvious reasons.

The person might wish to contact the local legal aid society for information and assistance, or visit:

See the US Immigration Support, in the Related Link below