1. Obtain the correct bulb; I got mine from a Volvo dealer, but it does not look like a highly specialized bulb.
2. Open rear hatch. Remove the plastic cover on the side pillar next to the hatch that has a speaker vent: you do this by poking a small screwdriver into each of the two rectangular slots next to the hatch, and prying back the plastic cover.
3. Remove the speaker by pulling on the two red tabs at the bottom.
4. The bulb holder is now exposed. Remove it by prying gently on the flange that holds it in place. It will come out, and you can replace the bulb.
5. Reinstall all parts in the reverse sequence.
You will need to remove the 1998 Chevy Camaro brake light wiring harness. Remove the brake light retaining screws. Reverse the process to install the new brake light.
You can access the brake light assembly from the cargo compartment of your 1998 Dodge Neon. Remove the wiring harness from the back of the brake light. Remove the brake light retaining bolts. The brake light will come out. Reverse the process to install your new brake light.
It is quite simple to change the brake light switch on your 1998 Chevy S 10 pickup truck. The brake light switch simply plugs in and out.
how to change a rear break light on a 1998 nissan frontier four cylinder?
orange triangle with letter "A" for 1998 volvo
Probably located at top of brake pedal secured by 2 locknuts and 2 wires
Change front brake rotors on a 1998 Hyundai Accent?
Change the bulb and check to see if it's not grounding out.
The 1998 Nissan brake light switch is located below the dashboard, on the drivers side of the engine compartment. The brake light switch simply plugs in and out.
brake light on dash blinking
Which brake lamp are you needing to change? Brake/turn signal lamp.
the brake light switch is on the top of the brake pedal arm. under dash.
how do you change a brake booster valve to a 1998 Pontiac transport
the brake light switch is mounted above the brake pedal on the metal lever
How to change rear brakes on 1998 Nissan quest
check you oil level on the dipstick. add some or get an oil change.
I just had to change mine yesterday 4/12/08 you have to open your trunk, look right under where the 3rd brake light is to find wire running to it, twist to pop it out. Hope this helps. B.C.
Is the brake fluid level LOW in the brake master cylinder in the engine compartment ?
It is the one next to the service light.....second to the right.
Bad brake light switch
underneath the brake pedal
Your brake fuild might be low.
try releasing the brake
It actually mean Antilock Brake System not automatic braking system
If there is no brake lights on a 1998 Mazda pickup, check the fuse. If the fuse has blown, the lights will not work.