1. Obtain the correct bulb; I got mine from a Volvo dealer, but it does not look like a highly specialized bulb.
2. Open rear hatch. Remove the plastic cover on the side pillar next to the hatch that has a speaker vent: you do this by poking a small screwdriver into each of the two rectangular slots next to the hatch, and prying back the plastic cover.
3. Remove the speaker by pulling on the two red tabs at the bottom.
4. The bulb holder is now exposed. Remove it by prying gently on the flange that holds it in place. It will come out, and you can replace the bulb.
5. Reinstall all parts in the reverse sequence.
How many 3s in 313433535333?
Who was Cindy murdock married to before david murdock?
Why is John Price formerly married to Cindy Murdock why is he in prison?
What is 8.275 rounded to the nearest ounce?
A teacher walks into the Classroom and says If only Yesterday was Tomorrow Today would have been a Saturday Which Day did the Teacher make this Statement?
How many times does 12 go into 100?
I sometimes run but I cannot walk - you always follow me around what am I?
Why did John price divorce Cindy price?
Where is the origin of the Panama hat?
Have you ever crashed a wedding or had your wedding crashed, if so what happened?
How many times did Joe Biden run for president?
What is the world’s oldest soft drink?
How many novels did Charles Dickens write?
What do the colors on America's flag mean?
How did Harry Houdini come up with his stage name?
What is modal fabric?
Accountancy is necessary while auditing is a luxury comment?
When arranging equipment at the front desk that factor should be considered?
When arranging equipment at the front desk what factors should be considered?
What is the shape of SiOCl2?
What does CTA stands for in ICSE board?
2. Under what condition is a diode never intentionally operated?
How did Angel Rain died?
BA-28 which is a recommended water-skiing safety practice?
Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.