Much like the Volvo, you need a dealship tool to remove. Another way to make money off of aftermarket parts. The tool alone for the Volvo headlight assembly is $100.00. That's rediculous. just hope the tool isn't as much and hope the headlamp isn't much but will likely be even more than the tool itself
Rick C.M, of Michigan
so what is the answer? how do you chang the light bulb?
I own a 1997 Mazda Protege DX and changing the headlight bulb is relatively simple. Mine took a replacement bulb number 9003 I used silverstar bulbs (they are bright but burn out fairly quickly) I seem to replace them yearly...however I drive about 2 hours each day and use my lights whether it is day or night.
So I change my bulbs by:
1. Pop the hood and locate the back of the headlight assembly,
2. The electircal wire that clips onto the back of the build can be removed by squeezing the tab on the clip and pulling the wire straight off toward the rear of the car
3. At this point you should now view the 3 prongs of the bulb protruding slightly through a black protective rubber dust cover.....There is a rubber "tab" on the cover that you grab and carefully pull back to remove the cover, then place cover aside
4. Now you should be able to see the back of the bulb, which is held in place by a horizontal "U" shaper wire, the wire is hindged at one side and latched at the other. To unlatch locate the end that is held by tension under a small hook.
5. Use forefinger to lightly depress and remove wire from behind small hook and the "swing" the U-shaped wire like a small door open exposing the bulb
6. Grasp the prong of the build and remove bulb.
***IMPORTANT, examine the "dead bulb" and practice inserting it a couple of times, with the 3 metal guide-wings aligned correctly into the slots....you do not want to bump the new bulb on any part of the car when installing and be careful to not touch the glass with your fingers or your will dramatically shorten your bulb life.
7. Grasp new build by one of the prongs insert into the back of the headlight assembly..just how you practiced > Close the U-shaped metal "door" > Latch the door and ensure the latch is in place securely > Replace rubber dust cover, snap electircal wire back on and you are set.
This may sound difficult but takes less than 10 minutes (5 if you have done it before).
How do you get 1000000 robux for free?
What's the most outdated thing you still use today?
If you are 13 years old when were you born?
What is Spider-Mans phone number?
How many children did Alexander Hamilton have?
Why did Aaron Burr shoot and kill Alexander Hamilton?
Which city produces the most breakfast cereal?
How many times does 8 go into 75?
What is modal fabric??
What were George Washingtons false teeth made from?
Who was Yale University named after?
What determines whether you are left or right handed?
What would you do if the internet was suddenly gone?
What is the longest plate appearance in MLB history?
What is the official name of the Statue of Liberty?
Why can't we remember our dreams?
What are the advantages of turnaround document?
What are advantages and disadvantages of micro planning?
How does a miptor exercise?
Is Randy Fenoli married to Liza Menelli or is Michael Landry his partner?
Are the friction losses of an induction machine linear?
BA-28 which is a recommended water-skiing safety practice?
Are friction losses of the machine linear?
Which three square numbers that add up to 125?
Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.