Sales and Customer Service
Marketing Advertising and Sales
DIY Projects

How do you make a return at AJ Wright when the customer service clerk at the store will not accept the receipt without an AJ Wright card and you were never issued an AJ Wright card?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2009-07-13 05:09:07
2009-07-13 05:09:07

Call 1-877-SHOP-AJW (1-877-746-7259) and they will explain

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.