1) Turn ignition to OFF.
2) Locate the Data Link Connector, its a black 16 pin connecter that is under the driver's side dash, right where your right knee would be. You have to look up into the dash from below to see it.
3) Ground pin 1 of the Data Link Connector by taking a wire or paper clip and running it from pin 1 to pin 4. Pin 4 is ground so you can just short pin 1 to 4 and it will be grounded. Grounding pin 1 tells the system you are ready to reprogram it.
4) Close all of your doors.
5) Turn the key to ACC then back off. The power door locks will lock/unlock. This is the signal that the system is ready for reprogramming.
6) Push a button on your key fob, doesn't matter which button.
7) If you have 2 key fobs, then press a button on the 2nd fob within 1 minute of pressing a button on the 1st fob. Both must be programmed at the same time. If you only have 1 fob then press a button 2 more times to signal that you only have one.
8) The doors will lock/unlock to signal the codes were received.
9) Remove the jumper wire from the data connector."
how do you program your keyless remote for 2003 Chevy blazer
How program my keyless entry remotes for 2003 chevy malibu
You will need a scan tool to do that.
Yes, it could.
Look in your owners manual for the directions.
can soneone help me? i lost all my remote keyless entry for my 2003 Chevy express van and i just got a new repacement. but i don't know how to program it.. can soneone help?
as far as I know you have to have the dealership do it cause they have to read the codes in the computer to set the remote
I had the same problem. Google "keyless entry remote 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee".
A dealership has to do it for you if it is the original from the dealer. If it is aftermarket, like one from car toys they will have to do it for you. Only the company that installed it will have the codes to program it. I have a 2003 xtreme myself, and i have a dealer keyless entry, but I had car toy's install an alarm with other remote functions, only they can program the newer one.
I found an Internet site which says how to program the keyless entry remote. But there is an error: this procedure is good for Elantra 2001 to 2003. Elantra 2004 must be programmed by the dealer. http://car.justanswer.com/hyundai/n1kw-program-remote-entry-hyundai-2004
The Saturn dealership did all three of mine free of charge.
The factory scan tool is required.The factory scan tool is required.
first of all, you cannot program the key individually..it need to be taken to the dealership or the company which the car was purchased.
The dealer and some auto shops can do this. It requires the proper computer to talk to the cars computer
How do i program my remote car starter / lawless remote
look on the back of you remote it has to have these numbers gm: 10246215 and model/fcc id: abo0204t if you need the program procedure please ask or post (locksmith)
If it's the same as the 2003 yukon, you just press the "locked" and "unlocked" at the same time for about 5-6 secs
If you mean the remote keyless entry, try pushing both the lock and unlock buttons on the remote at the same time for several seconds. Do this while near the car. If it works, you should hear a click from the car locks.
You would have to read the manual or go to a some type of car garage that will program it because all remotes are different. You could also go to your dealer and ask them if they could do something.
you might have to take it to your local dealer they are the only ones i know that have the proper programs for your vehicles remote entry you might have to take it to your local dealer they are the only ones i know that have the proper programs for your vehicles remote entry
Cycle the key on/off 8 times and the door locks will lock and then unlock. Press the lock button on your key fob to program it
use your key and reprogram your remote from the dealership
You can't. Take it to Precision Tune or the Ford Dealer to get it done. They have codes you cannot know. Who wants car thieves running around with programming codes??!!
I have 2003 with two remotes and replaced batteries but will not work . How do you program them ?
Hold the lock and unlock buttons simultaneously for 7 to 10 seconds. The locking mechanism on your car should activate and your remote should be synchronized. Just did this on my 2003 Tahoe. You definitely do have to resynchronize our keyless entry remote after changing the battery. The car manual clearly states that you need to (although it doesn't say how).