Remove the belt from your 2001 Suzuki alternator. Remove the wiring harness from the back of the alternator. Remove the alternator retaining bolts. Reverse the process to install the new alternator.
According to my 2002 Owners Manual, the front grill assembly needs to be removed in order to gain access to the bulb. I am able to touch the back of the bulb without removing the grill, but it's too tight to get my hand in the opening without removing the grill first.
The license plate light bulb in a 2003 Suzuki Grand Vitara can be accessed and changed through the rear cargo area. A portion of the rear door panel will have to be removed. There is a small rectangle that can be popped out by using a screwdriver that is in the middle bottom of the door.
The cabin air filter on a 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara is located below the glove compartment. It is changed by unscrewing the cover, taking out the old filter, and installing a new filter.
Hey, Try the follwing -although its hard to comment without further details! does the car engine make any noise when the key is turned? Yes whirring - check fuel and all spark lead conections. May be hundreds of things - take it to a garage. could be blocked carb, blocked fuel filter, dead fuel pump etc No or clicks - battery may be flat try charged battery.
1. Loosen the tension belt. There should be a sticker on the front of the engine area telling you how. 2. Remove the 3 bolts holding the alternator to the engine block. 3. Disconnect electrical wires. 4. Replace the old alternator with the new part. 5. Reconnect electrical wires. 6. Replace 3 bolts. 7. Replace serpentine belt.
The 2007 Suzuki SX4 has a 16.6 degrees angle of approach.
1) Turn ignition to OFF.
2) Locate the Data Link Connector, its a black 16 pin connecter that is under the driver's side dash, right where your right knee would be. You have to look up into the dash from below to see it.
3) Ground pin 1 of the Data Link Connector by taking a wire or paper clip and running it from pin 1 to pin 4. Pin 4 is ground so you can just short pin 1 to 4 and it will be grounded. Grounding pin 1 tells the system you are ready to reprogram it.
4) Close all of your doors.
5) Turn the key to ACC then back off. The power door locks will lock/unlock. This is the signal that the system is ready for reprogramming.
6) Push a button on your key fob, doesn't matter which button.
7) If you have 2 key fobs, then press a button on the 2nd fob within 1 minute of pressing a button on the 1st fob. Both must be programmed at the same time. If you only have 1 fob then press a button 2 more times to signal that you only have one.
8) The doors will lock/unlock to signal the codes were received.
9) Remove the jumper wire from the data connector."
You need to take the valve cover off and set the engine to TDC for #1 and then TDC for #3 and so forth. you NEED a set of feeler gauges, you need the repair maunal to find the proper adjustment clearnces unless it is on your car's engine decal under the hood. (rule of thumb, adjust the valves when engine is under 100 degrees, also there should be a SLIGHT drag of the proper feeler gauge when the its set right.)
As far as I know, the 2000 Dodge Caravan does not have latch or tether anchor points for late model car seats. I suggest contacting the dealer to inquire about having anchor points installed.
You're in luck! There are actually options to retrofit every rear seating position in that van, which is a rarity. Here are the part numbers:
Second Row Outboard: 04864118AB
Third Row Center: 05018506AA
Third Row Outboard: 05018506AA (same as center)
At one time, dealerships were required to do the retrofit for free. Stick to your guns and try to get your dealership to honor that policy.
...everyone should have a manual for their vehicle, and the local library should have a professional shop manual available, to make copies of, in the Reference section...good luck:)
The 2007 Suzuki Grand-Vitara has a 28 degrees angle of approach.
Mobil's website makes no mention of compatibility of Mobil1 ATF with Chrysler ATF +4 (MS 9602) requirements and lacks the specified friction modifiers.
Look at Amsoil, they have the best tranny fluid and Chrysler will not mess with them
You should first take a look at the manual to see if that will help. If you are still having troubles, contact the manufacturer.
if don't no how don't try it
you remove the brake caliper and the caliper bridge use two 8mm by 125pitch bolts and screw them into the holes until rotor comes free It also works on a 2000 Thanks!
I don't know, but mine does it too...kinda scary sometimes! I would check the tire pressure first if that is with in spec's then i would have the alignment check as well as the susspension I have this problem too. It seems to me that it happens more often when it is windy. I've had my Vitara blown across lanes on often on windy days.
there is one in the engine compartment its a green box on the left hand side,the 2nd fuse box was underneat the drivers side.you have to remove the cover under the steering wheel.
Hi there,,,,first of all, be careful buying the spare parts because I bough one timing set from the internete, replace the old one and had to put the old one again back.The new one was desintegrating inside the engine...unless it said is made in japan do not even tink about replacing the old one with an aftermarket one.
....You have to take the fan out, the radiator water pump pulley, idle polleys ( both) , the a/c copressor, the a/c compressor braket and finally the crank shaft pulley which need an air tool to take the mail bolt aout.
after that take the ignition colis out and the spark plogs too , the valve cover and the timing cover.Use a rag to cover the oil pan seccion which is exposed to debris getting inside. Aling the marks in the crank shaft sproket an te one tha is in each camshaft , then retire the upper chain , tensioners and sprokers , then the lower chain and the intermediate sproker, begin reasambling in the reverse order ...then rotate clockwise one or twwo revolution in order to check the marks coincide again and procede to reasambling every part in the reverse order
you must to clean the valve cover, the gasket and the timing chain cover, replace the crankshaft seal and use a litle bit grey silicone to make the gaskets
on 2000 2003 model it is under the bonnet left side against the wing has yellow top
to replace dome light in suzuki grand vitara