How do you remove and replace wiper motor on 1994 grand marquis?
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the rear hood seal. Remove the wiper arm assemblies by
raising the wiper blade off the windshield. Move the slide latch
away from the pivot shaft and slowly lower the arm onto the latch.
This unlocks the arm from the pivot shaft and holds the blade off
the glass. Pull the arm from the pivot shaft.
- Remove the cowl vent screws and disconnect the washer hoses
from the washer jets.
- Detach the electrical connectors from the wiper motor.
- Remove the wiper assembly attaching screws, lift the assembly
out and disconnect the washer hose.
- Unsnap and remove the linkage cover.
- Remove the wiper module assembly retaining bolts and remove the
module from the vehicle.
- Remove the linkage retaining clip from the motor operating arm
by lifting the locking tab and pulling the clip away from the
- Remove the motor retaining screws and remove the motor from the
- The installation is the reverse of the removal