Best Answer

The front parking light and turn signal are separate filaments in the same bulb. First remove the plastic access panel, under the hood and behind the headlight, that gives you access to the headlight bulb sockets. This allows you to see the two 7/16 nuts on the studs on the parking light housing. Remove the nuts. Remove the Phillips head screw on the outside lower rear corner of the parking light housing. The housing is now free. Pull it straight our from the fender. Turn the light socket slightly and remove it from the housing. The bulb will pull straight out from the socket.

User Avatar

Wiki User

βˆ™ 2011-09-12 20:56:54
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: How do you replace the front turn signal bulb located on a 1996 Ford Crown Victoria?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

How do you replace the front turn signal bulb located on a 1995 Ford Crown Victoria?


How do you replace the oxygen sensor in a 2000 crown Victoria police interceptor?

Located on catalytic converter

Where is the DPFE located on a 2002 ford crown Victoria?

where is the DPFE sensor located on a 2002 ford crown victoria?

How do you replace a speedometer cable in a 92 crown Victoria?

How to replace a speedometer cable in a crown vic

Where is the fuel pressure regulator located on 1998 Crown Victoria 4.6?

Fuel pressure regulator located on 1998 crown Victoria 4.6 litter

Where is the fuel pump located on 1989 Crown Victoria?

the fuel pump on the crown Victoria is located in the gas tank and if replacing it you have to remove the tank to get to it...Dennis Sison

How to replace starter in 1992 Crown Victoria?

dont get a 1992 crown victoria. Set the car on fire and collect the insurance, then get a new car.

Where is FLAPPER located for ac in 2006 crown vic?

how do you get to the flapper for ford crown Victoria

Where is the tach signal wire on a 1998 Crown Victoria?

If your car has a distributor it is the negative on the coil.

Where is the fuse located for the turn signal on a 1995 crown Victoria?

Fuse box inside the car next to the brake pedal. Large one, silver color.

How do you replace pinion seal on 2006 crown Victoria?

Old out, new in

Where is carbuerator located on 97 crown Victoria srs?

A 1997 Ford Crown Victoria engine is fuel injected so there is no carburetor

People also asked