How do you replace the turn signal flasher on a 1988 Buick Century?

It is definitely not located in the fuse box, you must go to the drivers side of the vehicle, crawl under the front seat, remove the screws right above the gas and brake pedal to remove the panel to access the flasher. It will be a little ways up, clipped in place. you can pull it out and replace easily though.