How do you you change antifreeze on a Pontiac Grand Am 92?
1. Open the radiator cap.
2. Disconnect the top radiator hose.
3. Run the engine for a couple of minutes with the hose off.
4. Insert tap water hose into the radiator where the top hose should be.
5. Run water into the radiator until clear water comes out of the radiator top hose.
6. Continue idling the engine, remove the tap water hose from the radiator, shut off engine as soon as the water stops coming out of the top water hose of the radiator.
7. Reconnect top water hose and fill radiator with antifreeze. Start engine and top off antifreeze.