1. mix 2 stroke oil with non-leaded gasoline
2. mix the ratio 30 to 50(30 is oil)(50 is gas)
3. shake it up until it is blue colored
4. pour into gs tank
5. pull start it or electric start it however it starts
6. twist throttle imeadtialy after starting it (not hard or it will take off/hold brake if have to)
7. sit and ride
2 srokes have powerband (response) and they rev higher = more power
If you put 4 stroke what in it
oil+gas=2stroke gas only in the tank=4stroke
8mm 47 link chain
The Ninja GT Superbike X1 Super Pocket Rocket uses a 2 stroke engine.
First if you dont want to mess up on mixing go to a pocket bike shop and get a mixing container with insrutions on container if you dont want to go buy it then add about 500ml of gas and 100 of oil it depends if your bike is a 2 stroke then go buy 2 stroke i its a 4 stroke then buy that hope this help
bore out the engine, make it lighter, and add nos at bis racing.com
Turn the gas on, pull the choke out and kick it.
It's a dirt bike that uses a 2-stroke engine.
depending on if its a 2 stroke or a 4 stroke with my 2 stroke I turn the choke on and tip it until the carburetor bleeds. and it fires up every time