If you need pix, click on the link below for a link to the write up.
1) Pop the hood.
2) Take off the top two screws on top of the headlights.
3) Loosen the screw in the back of the headlight. I think it's supposed to be an alignment screw, but it's never really worked for me.
4) Pull out the headlight assembly. You might have a little bit of trouble since it might catch. In my case, it caught on the side near the grille. You might have to jiggle it around a bit.
5) Take off the little round, rubber cap in the back. The bulbs are behind there (low in left, high in right.)
6) Unplug the plug that goes into the bulb. Turn the bulb counter clock-wise, and pull the bulb straight out.
7) Connect the plug into the new bulb, and put it in carefully back in, lining it up with the notches. Turn the opposite way you did to take it off.
8) Put the rubber caps back on, making sure to seal it nice and tight.
9) Put the headlight assembly back in place. Might have to jiggle it around a bit.
10) Tighten the screw in the back, as well as putting in the top two screws.
Where is the origin of the Panama hat?
Have you ever crashed a wedding or had your wedding crashed, if so what happened?
How many times did Joe Biden run for president?
What is the world’s oldest soft drink?
How many novels did Charles Dickens write?
What do the colors on America's flag mean?
How did Harry Houdini come up with his stage name?
What is modal fabric?
What does CTA stands for in ICSE board?
What is distinction percentage in ICSE?
Accountancy is necessary while auditing is a luxury comment?
What is pca in icse?
What mythic past does Toru dutt try to bring in her poems?
How do make a girl tickle me without tickling them or asking?
Is Jeff smith ABC weatherman married?
BA-28 which is a recommended water-skiing safety practice?