Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2007-10-09 03:32:37

Yes the insurance carrier of the person At Fault will pay for the damages if they are in fact proved to be at fault. However you will be cited for driving without a license.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

When this happens, your Insurance company pays for damages. If the accident is your fault, your insurance rates can go up.

when you get the insurance you can register your daughter as an autorized driver and the insurance will cover for the damages.

You will be arrested or ticketed for being an un-licensed operator. The owner of the vehicle will become personallyfinancially liable for any damages or suits for injury because they allowed an un-licensed operator to operate their vehicle.

Your insurance will care of the damages. If you don't have insurance, the other parties insurance will take care of the damages and then go after you.

You must be licensed to drive, or have a permit and a licensed driver with you. Otherwise, there are legal consequences for that driver. The insurance company may not pay for any damages depending on the policy.

Depends. If said friend has insurance then in most cases their insurance will cover the damages due to vicarious liability. If the friend does not have insurance, you are then responsible for any damages caused.

If the damage occurred during the accident in question, then it should.

Very simple, the insurance policy follows the vehicle not the driver. In this case, the vehicle insurer will be responsible for all damages.

Yes, painting contractors should be licensed and carry insurance to protect both themselves and their clients. By having a license, they show that they are competent to do the job and also take pride in their profession. By having insurance, they are protecting themselves and the client from undue harm and damages should an accident occur.

The driver at fault is always responsible for damages incurred during an accident. The at fault insurance company is responsible for damages to your car.

Yes you can. You may still receive a citation for not having insurance, however, the legal liability for the accident does not rest with you so the adverse party's insurance carrier will owe for your damages and/or injuries.

If the accident was your fault, you are liable for all damages. The law states that no vehicle can be registered or licensed without proof of insurance or a surety bond. This is why people carry insurance - paying those monthly premiums would have been lots cheaper than paying out Tens of thousands of dollars in damages now.

You pay for all damages if you were at fault, and get a citation and fine for not having insurance.

When you cause an accident that damages another vehicle or hurts someone

Oh yes, big time. If you are at fault and there are damages you can be sued for the damages.

Liability insurance financially protects a driver who is not a fault in an accident by paying for damages. It will protect the driver who is at fault from being sued for damages.

As long as the policy was in effect at the time the accident occurred then coverage will be afforded and damages will be paid.

yes if you have documented sessions or testimony of a licensed therapist that substantiates the trauma.

Absolutely, this person can and will sue you. Just because he/she wasn't licensed doesn't mean that you have the right to get in an accident with him/her. The only thing that will happen to the other person is get a citation for driving without a license, or whatever the case may be. You are still responsible for all damages.

Typically, the uninsured driver will be cited for it, and your insurance co. is liable for the damages.

If you have collision coverage on your vehicle you can collect from your insurance company for the damages. You will not have to pay the deductible if you were determined by the insurance company to not be at fault for the accident. They then go after the other insurance company to get the money they paid you back. If you do not carry collision coverage then you need to file with other insurance company, they will then decide who was at fault for the accident if their party was at fault they then pay you for the damages to your vehicle.

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.