New Jersey
Mice and Rats

If you live in New Jersey and your 14- and 11-year-old do not want to continue seeing their father for supervised visitation what can you do to help them?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2005-06-12 07:12:39
2005-06-12 07:12:39

If the father has to have someone to supervise the visitation with his children then something is very wrong in the first place. Either he was abusive physically or mentally with the children. Children may not always know what is right and wrong, but they do have instinctiveness and they probably are extremely uncomfortable with this arrangement. Please see a lawyer and explain what is happening and see if you can get complete custody over the children. Children are the #1 factor in a divorce and they are not a bone to be fought over. I wish you good luck.


Related Questions

User Avatar

it all depends on how old the children are is there any specif reason why they dont? if you have a lawyer contact him and if not contact dept. of children services

User Avatar

It must have been the strange but rarely noted visitation by a European sailing vessel.

User Avatar

The same way get malicious mothers driver's licenses revoked for visitation/ parenting time interference.

User Avatar

No. If you had qualified for unemployment in New Jersey, the "liable state", you can continue to receive it when transferring to another state, like Florida, but the claim is nontransferable to Florida.

User Avatar

Yes, as long as you comply with their requirements for the move.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.