Divorce and Marriage Law
Auto Loans and Financing

If your husband left with a car that is only in your name and he will not return it can you take it back or repo it legally in Oregon?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-16 18:32:15
2015-07-16 18:32:15

IF the TITLE is in your name only, you can take it back OR report it stolen.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.