Citizenship and Marriage
US Constitution

Im a us citizen and im planning on marring a Mexican man how do I legally bring him to the us?

User Avatar
Wiki User
May 01, 2007 9:15AM

You can legally bring your fiancee from Mexico with a "fiancee Visa" and you will have 3 months to marry him.