In Georgia can you legally move out without parental consent or getting the law involved because they are drug addicts?

I don't think the direction your proposing is quite correct. If you are under the age of 18 and you attempt to move out the Dept of children services will investigate. If they find out your parents are unfit you may have the option of living with other relatives or become a foster child and live in some government facility or Foster home. I hope you have someone in your life that you can go to and seek help.